|Unit Evolution||Class Change · Awakening · Second Awakening · Skill Awakening · Reverse AW Material List|
|Unit Combination||Fodder Units · Unit Combination · Unit EXP|
Awakening (覚醒) is a second Class Change that grants the unit an increased level cap, new art, and either a new or upgraded passive Ability. Skills are not changed via Awakening, so players will not have to worry about skill levels resetting. Most classes' UP costs are not affected, but there are a few exceptions, i.e. Ninjas.
Not all classes will receive their Awakenings immediately - they will be added over time.
Awakening a unit is a requirement for a number of other systems, including:
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- The unit must be of Gold or higher rarity
- The unit must be CCed and at max level (or max level for units without Class Change, such as Princesses)
- The unit needs to have 100% Affection/Trust
Cost[edit | edit source]
- A Spirit of Awakening, purchased from the Trading Post for 100 Demon Crystals
- Either 100k, 200k or 300k gold, depending on if their rarity is Gold, Platinum or Black respectively
- Specific type and amount of Awakening Orbs, gathered in special Daily Missions. The amount required varies by rarity (1 for Gold, 2 for Plat, 3 for Black) and the type depends on the class. Certain classes will require 2 types of orbs.