Ninja Azami is a platinum ninja obtained from the Ninja Army of Darkness event.

Also obtained from:


Stats[edit | edit source]

Rarity Icon Class Initial HP ATK DEF MR Block Cost AFF Bonus Skill Ability
Faction Max Range Max Min
Platinum
Azami Icon.png
Ninja Lv1 703 118 102 0 0 16 11 ATK+45
DEF+45
Ninjutsu III N/A
Lv50 1037 187 164
200
Ninja
Master
Lv1 1042 188 165 0 0 18 13 ATK+108
DEF+108
SCD-20%
Lv70 1358 228 219
200
Azami AW Icon.png
Ultimate
Ninja
Lv1 1224 220 184 0 0 16 11 ATK+108
DEF+108
SCD-20%
Ninjutsu III
↓ ↑
Ninjutsu・Extreme
Instant Death
Strike
Lv90 1497 252 252
200
Azami AW2 Icon.png
Ninjin Lv1 1346 269 184 0 0 16 11
Lv99 1647 316 258
240

Skill[edit | edit source]

Name & Effect (edit info)
Ninjutsu III
For X seconds, attacks have
a chance to cause instant
death; 50% chance to evade attacks.
Units with Same Skill
(hover) Melee Ranged
Pre
CC

Post
CC

No
Change

Azami 5☆
Saki 6☆
SAW
Lv
X Reuse
1
15 34
2
16 33
3
18 32
4
19 31
5
20 30
Initial
17.0
16.5
16.0
15.5
15.0
Notes

Assassination chance is 5%.

Skill Awakening[edit | edit source]

Unit Skill Effect Reuse Initial
Azami AW Icon.png
Azami
Normal Ninjutsu III For 20 seconds, attacks have a chance to cause instant death; 50% chance to evade attacks. 30 15
Awakened Ninjutsu・Extreme For 20 seconds, attacks have a chance to cause instant death; 70% chance to evade attacks. Assassination chance is 30% (33% with ability). 40 20

Ability[edit | edit source]

Ability Name Effect Units Notes
Instant Death Strike
(edit info)
Will rarely kill an enemy in one hit.
Tigre Icon.png
Renarde Icon.png
Renarde (Halloween) Icon.png
CC Icon.pngCC Icon.png
Bella AW Icon.png
Cloris AW Icon.png
Azami AW Icon.png
AW Icon.pngAW Icon.pngAW Icon.png
  • 3% chance for assassination.
    • Stacks with other sources of assassination.

Class Attributes[edit | edit source]

Class Name (edit info) Traits/Effects Notes
Junior Ninja Cannot block enemies. Uses projectiles to attack.

When skill is not in use, cannot be targeted by enemy ranged attacks.

  • 200 range
  • Prioritizes ground units
Ninja
Ninja Master
Ultimate Ninja
Ninjin
Range 1.2x.
Post-attack delay is slightly shortened.
Projectiles cannot be deflected.

When skill is not in use, cannot be targeted by enemy ranged attacks.

  • Range +40.
Jiraiya
Block +1.
Can employ Great Toad tokens.
The Great Toad's HP gradually dwindles.

When skill is not in use, cannot be targeted by enemy ranged attacks.

  • Large stat increase.
  • Begins with 3 token charges, can employ up to 1 simultaneously.
  • The Great Toad has ranged magical AoE (133) attacks.
  • The Great Toad loses 1% HP every 0.5 seconds

Affection[edit | edit source]

Quotes - highlight the pink lines to see them.[edit | edit source]

0% I will wipe out anybody who tries to stand in your way.
15% A ninja does not outwardly show emotions.
30% Show my feelings a bit more? ...I'll think about it.
50% I may be able to kill my feelings, but showing them is difficult.
60% These feelings deep in my heart...
80% I'm sure there is someone else more suited to you than I am...
100% It's not easy, but someday I'd love to show you a smile...
Adjutant ご指示をお願いします。 必ず結果を出してみせましょう。

Scenes[edit | edit source]

30% Wearing only fishnet stockings and forearms, Fingering
100% Wearing only fishnet, Standing, leg up
Quest Wearing only fishnet, Reverse cowgirl (creampie)

Class Change Materials[edit | edit source]

Required units (edit units)
Fairy
Celia Icon.png
or
Gladys Icon.png
Material 1
Asar Icon.png
Crave Icon.png
Gustav Icon.png
Phyllis Icon.png
Rosalie Icon.png
Material 2
Mortimer Icon.png
Eunice Icon.png
Material 3
Saizou Icon.png
Kagerou Icon.png

Awakening Materials[edit | edit source]

Required units (edit info)
Fairy
AW
AW2
Victoire Icon.png
Onyx Icon.png
Material 1
Saizou Icon.png
Kagerou Icon.png
Hien Icon.png
Kaname Icon.png
CC Icon.pngCC Icon.png
Material 2
Calliope Icon.png
Nenya Icon.png
Merone Icon.png
Cloris Icon.png
Yuyu Icon.png
Ryuryu Icon.png
Calliope (Dress) Icon.png
Nenya (School) Icon.png
CC Icon.pngCC Icon.pngCC Icon.png
Material 3
Elaine Icon.png
Mischa Icon.png
Tigre Icon.png
Carrie Icon.png
Elaine (Swimsuit) Icon.png
Mischa (School) Icon.png
Meer Icon.png
CC Icon.pngCC Icon.pngCC Icon.png
(edit info) Money Orbs
Platinum 200,000G 2 x Ninja Master orb


Gallery[edit | edit source]

Versions Base · · · · · · ·
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.