|Unit Evolution||Class Change · Awakening · Second Awakening · Skill Awakening · Reverse AW Material List|
|Unit Combination||Fodder Units · Unit Combination · Unit EXP|
Class Change (referred to as "CC") is a form of unit upgrade that grants the unit an increased level cap, new sprites, and increased stats. Some units change skills upon Class Change! Units that do this will have their skill level reset to 1 upon CC'ing them. Typically, a unit's cost increases by 3 when Class Changed, but there are exceptions.
Not all unit classes require a Class Change to reach their full potential - some classes, Princesses for example, skip this.
- Only units with a max level of 50 can be CC'd, regardless of rarity
- The unit needs to be level 30 or higher
- CC'ing a unit before level 50 will result in permanently reduced max stats on that unit.
- All units need a CC spirit of matching rarity (or Gladys).
- A specific combination of 3 units, based on the rarity and class of the unit being CC'd
- Platinum and Black units require 3 silver units
- Silver and Gold units require 1 silver unit and 2 iron units
A unit's level is notated based on both their pre-cc level and post-cc level.
- For example, a 30cc75 unit is a unit that was CC'd at level 30, and is now at level 75
- Omitting the pre-cc level implies max (50). For example, cc80 is a non-AW 50cc80 black unit.
Only silver units that are to be used as fodder material for Awakening should be CC'd prior to level 50.
- Storing a level 30 or greater silver unit in the Silver Barracks will reset that unit to level 1, and place 1 Amour in your main barracks. Amour can be stored in the Spirit Barracks and can be used to grant a silver unit 4000 experience, enough to raise it from level 1 to level 30, where it can immediately be CC'd as awakening fodder. This allows you to effectively store experience and save barracks space until you are ready to use it.
- Daily free summons (and subsequent 2000g summons) usually yield level 1 iron fodder. Storing these units, especially soldiers, archers, mages, bandits, and heavy armors, can save charisma and time when CCing multiple units (e.g. to use as awakening fodder).