|Unit Evolution||Class Change · Awakening · Second Awakening · Skill Awakening · Reverse AW Material List|
|Unit Combination||Fodder Units · Unit Combination · Unit EXP|
Class Change (referred to as "CC") is a form of unit upgrade that grants the unit an increased level cap, new sprites, and increased stats. Some units change skills upon Class Change! Units that do this will have their skill level reset to 1 upon CC'ing them.
Not all unit classes require a Class Change to reach their full potential - some classes, Princesses for example, skip this.
- Only units with a max level of 50 can be CC'd, regardless of rarity
- The unit needs to be level 30 or higher
CC'ing a unit before level 50 will result in permanently reduced max stats on that unit.(No longer the case after 17th Dec. 2020 update)
- There is no benefit in leveling units past Lv30 prior to CC.
- The unit that was Class Changed at Lv30 will have exactly the same stats as the unit that was Class Changed at Lv50.
- All units need a CC spirit of matching rarity (or Gladys).
- A specific combination of 3 units, based on the rarity and class of the unit being CC'd
- Platinum and Black units require 3 silver units
- Silver and Gold units require 1 silver unit and 2 iron units
- Storing a level 30 or greater silver unit in the Silver Barracks will reset that unit to level 1, and place 1 Amour in your main barracks. Amour can be stored in the Spirit Barracks and can be used to grant a silver unit 4000 experience, enough to raise it from level 1 to level 30, where it can immediately be CC'd as awakening fodder. This allows you to effectively store experience and save barracks space until you are ready to use it.
- Daily free summons (and subsequent 2000g summons) usually yield level 1 iron fodder. Storing these units, especially soldiers, archers, mages, bandits, and heavy armors, can save charisma and time when CCing multiple units (e.g. to use as awakening fodder).