Deus Ex Machina (デウスエクスマキナ) is a Majin Advent urgent mission running from 27/06/19 to 11/07/19.
- Prince's Rank has to be 50 or higher to participate.
- Multiple units with the same name are not allowed.
- Previous maps have to be 3-starred in order to unlock the next ones.
- Upon death, Deus Ex Machina explodes and deals high damage to all allied units within a huge radius.
- On Lv5 and onward, defeating Deus Ex Machina once causes it to transform into its 2nd form.
- In this form, all melee deployment spots in the middle 2 lanes in front of it are disabled. This effect lasts even if Deus Ex Machina is defeated.
- Any units that were deployed on disabled spots will be forcefully withdrawn and can be redeployed.
- The Red Guardian Sentry (Lv3 onwards) is immune to physical attacks and buffs all enemies' DEF by 3x.
- The Blue Guardian Sentry (Lv7 onwards) is immune to magic attacks and makes Deus Ex Machina impervious to magic attacks as well.
- Most Machine enemies in this Majin Advent are immune to attacks of a low Attack Value and also explode upon death, dealing damage to units within a certain radius.
|Stage Name||Cha||Exp||Gold (3★)||Points||Units||3★ Reward|
- Translations courtesy of Petite Soeur (Patreon) (edited)
"——Wawawa, r-right, I have to calm down... Su—ha—... Su—ha—... Y, yosh, lemme expya... Let me explain!!"
"You see, a colossal weapon from an ancient civilization has come online and is rampaging through the Steel Capital...!!"
"The origins of the incident was the research facility on the outskirts of the Steel Capital. I believe they were researching some device believed to be a relic of the ancient civilization in that facility, but..."
"But now that device has assimilated even the surrounding building, turning itself into a colossal weapon."
"According to one of the former research staff, that device is an unknown object they know nothing about except it has a tremendous amount of energy."
"Based on eye-witness reports, the device suddenly lit up and started pulling all sorts of stuff around it to shape itself into a colossal weapon."
"There's no doubt that thing is 'Deus Ex Machina' that appeared in various accounts from the ancient civilization...!"
"It's a legendary ancient weapon, that has been passed down in the Steel Capital, whose absurd battle power earned it the name that means 'god from the machine'.
"According to the legends, the core of Deus Ex Machina assimilated the surrounding matter and changed itself into a colossal figure bigger than any mountain at the time, and it didn't stop till it destroyed everything..."
"If this is true, the steel city will be reduced to rubble before we're able to retake it... I never would have thought such a legendary weapon would actually exist..."
"Please, Master Prince! Please save my homeland, the Steel Capital...!!"
"——Ahh, thank you so much! As expected of Master Priiince—! I'll definitely repay this favour someday...!!"
"Well then, please have a quick look at these diagrams. This spot... Right, you need to watch out for these large cannons. That weapon is carrying 2 powerful cannons!"
”I believe the cooperation of those in heavy armour will be indispensable in drawing that thing's attention to catch its cannon shells!"
"Also, Deus Ex Machina has seized control of the Steel Capital's security bots and turned them into its servants."
"The crux of this battle will be how you deal with its cannons and the security bots. Master Prince, please give your orders with care...!"
Lean: "Prince, to deal with those cannons, give appropriate orders to heavily armoured frontline fighters like us."
Boris: "Furthermore, that red machine body itself is erecting a barrier that won't let even the strongest blades and arrows through. The hell's this advanced technology...!?"
|LV5 Phase Two|
Boris: "Prince, as long as that machine with the blue core is present, magic looks like it'll have no effect on Deus Ex Machina."
|LV10 Clear Scene|
Boris: "...... Like I thought. Prince, the core's missing."
Deus ex machina (Latin: [ˈdeʊs ɛks ˈmaː.kʰɪ.naː]: /ˈdeɪ.əs ɛks ˈmɑːkiːnə/ or /ˈdiːəs ɛks ˈmækɪnə/; plural: dei ex machina; English ‘god from the machine’) is a plot device whereby a seemingly unsolvable problem in a story is suddenly and abruptly resolved by an unexpected and seemingly unlikely occurrence, typically so much as to seem contrived. Its function can be to resolve an otherwise irresolvable plot situation, to surprise the audience, to bring the tale to a happy ending, or act as a comedic device.