Fame (名声) is a resource accumulated by fulfilling certain conditions, which can be used in an exclusive gacha.
As fame is accumulated, the rewards available from said gacha are improved, certain limited units will be made available, and additional rewards will be granted. However, the gacha can only be used once a month.
Each cycle of gacha and points begins with the first maintenance of the month, and ends with the first maintenance of the next month (the end date for the current cycle is indicated on the top left of the UI, see translated picture below).
The player should decide on what reward tier they want before making use of the gacha. Higher fame points accumulated do not correlate to a higher chance of obtaining higher-rarity units.
- The gacha pool includes all units currently implemented at the start of a cycle, excluding fodder units (Happy being an exception), event units, and limited units (i.e. Imperials).
- Summoned units begin at lv1.
- The Chibis and Happy are not guaranteed, they are merely added to the available pool as points are accumulated.
- Using the gacha does not consume any fame.
- The additional rewards can still be obtained after using the gacha.
Chibi Solano added
|20000-34999||Chibi Ingrid added|
|500||Platinum Armor||17500||Superior Gold Armor|
|3000||Nina (Bonded)||25000||Florika (Bonded)|
|4000||Freude||27500||Superior Gold Armor|
|10000||Superior Gold Armor||35000||Black Armor|
Certain months feature a higher variety and number of rewards.
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2021
|Increased rewards Totals (1 month's worth)|
|Past Rewards Log|
|October 2017||January 2019||April 2020|
|November 2017||February 2019||May 2020|
|December 2017||March 2019||June 2020|
|January 2018||April 2019||July 2020|
|February 2018||May 2019||August 2020|
|March 2018||June 2019||September 2020|
|April 2018||July 2019||October 2020|
|May 2018||August 2019||November 2020|
|June 2018||September 2019||December 2020|
|July 2018||October 2019||January 2021|
|August 2018||November 2019||February 2021|
|September 2018||December 2019||March 2021|
|October 2018||January 2020||April 2021|
|November 2018||February 2020|
|December 2018||March 2020|
Conditions[edit | edit source]
- Note that any clear (1-3 stars), including Story Missions, Challenge Quests, Event Missions, Subjugations, etc. will count towards the clear count.
- In conditions that require a specific setup, the condition depends on the team sortied with, not units deployed. For example, in the 'clear with only gold units' Weekly, the team cannot include units like Aisha and Grace, even if they are not deployed and only used for their passive buffs.
Daily[edit | edit source]
Resets at 4AM (JST).
- Login: 300
- Mission or Quest Cleared 1 time: 100
- Mission or Quest Cleared 2 times: 100
- Mission or Quest Cleared 3 times:100
- Give a unit a gift 1 time: 100
- Use unit combination 1 time: 100
- Clear all other daily fame missions: 300
Total available points: 1100
Monthly[edit | edit source]
Resets with the first maintenance of each month.
- Mission or Quest Cleared 10 times: 500
- Mission or Quest Cleared 20 times: 1000
- Mission or Quest Cleared 30 times: 1500
- Bring a unit's affection/trust to maximum 1 time: 1000
Total available points: 4000
Weekly[edit | edit source]
Resets with each maintenance (22nd April 2021 - 28th April 2021).
- Clear any 1 event mission: 100 Fame
- Clear any 5 event missions: 500 Fame
- Clear かまいたち紫苑姉妹 (20/1) with 5 or fewer units in Sortie Team: 500 Fame
- Clear 都を走る三つの影 (30/3) with Gold-rarity or below units in Sortie Team: 500 Fame
Total available points: 1600