Majin Astaroth's Advent (魔神アスタロト降臨) is a Majin Advent urgent mission running from 20/12/18 to 04/01/19.
- Prince's Rank has to be 50 or higher to participate.
- Multiple units with the same name are not allowed.
- Previous maps have to be 3-starred in order to unlock the next ones.
- All missions take place in a Poisonous Swamp, so all units suffer constant HP degeneration, which gets more potent with every increasing level.
- The Basilisks deal 5x final damage, calculated after DEF. Paralyzes targets after 4 hits.
- Astaroth himself deals 10x final damage and paralyzes targets after 1 hit.
- Note that paralysis halves a unit's DEF, so the dealt damage will be even greater.
- On Level 5 and onward, defeating Astaroth once causes him to switch to his 2nd form.
- In this form, he now flies and has a DoT field, dealing constant damage to all units within his range.
- The DoT field's drain rate is 60HP/5 frames (360HP/sec) for Levels 5-7, and drains 100HP/5 frames (600HP/sec) for Levels 8-10.
|Stage Name||Cha||Exp||Gold (3★)||Points||Units||3★ Reward|
Level 1 to Level 10
Level 11 to Level 15
- Translations courtesy of Petite Soeur (Patreon)
"——Ahh, s-sorry for bursting in! But there's something I need to quickly tell you no matter what!"
"For the last few days, I was consulting with Katie-san because the flow of Qi from certain directions was unusually distorted."
"She had some soldiers head out to investigate, but there seems to be a poison swamp, that wasn't there before now, spreading at that spot...!"
"What's more surprising, the soldiers said it was as if that poison was dripping from the tip of a spear an elderly person was holding..."
"A thing like this couldn't possibly be done by some normal human or monster."
"As I was working with a secretary-san to investigate the powerful being that manipulates poison, one name had been recorded in an old text."
"——Majin Astaroth. The true identity of the one that was in the poison swamp, I believe it's without a doubt Majin Astaroth."
"In that text, this was what had been written. A deadly poison is perpetually dripping from the great spear that one wields——"
"——Merely a graze from a single thrust of that spear is enough to taste a hellish pain that numbs the whole body and amplifies the pain it feels many times over."
"And that's only the introduction; when Astaroth releases his true power, there's something about the life in the area being poisoned by that one simply passing by till they all wither and vanish."
"I don't know how much from the old text is true, but it's a fact the poison swamp is rapidly spreading."
"What's more, whether they're being drawn towards Astaroth's poison, but all kinds of monsters that prefer poison in other lands have started to gather."
"Among them, the presence of dangerous monsters called Basilisks, who are equipped with deadly, venomous fangs and tough scales that arrows and blades can't pass through, have also been confirmed."
"Similar to the legends from earlier, the basilisks' venom seems to have a potent effect that also amplifies the sense of pain many times over."
"Moreover, I don't know if it's because they've been affected by Astaroth's poison, but roper-like monsters that mutated to be even more aggressive has also been confirmed."
"The area tainted by the poison Astaroth's spreading and the number of monsters attracted to that seem to be steadily increasing."
"The way things are, it'll only be a matter of time before every region gets tainted like what happened in the legend..."
"Before that happens, please lend me your strength, Prince-sama. I beg of you...!!"
|Lv. 10 Clear|
Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot and Asteroth), in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer; he is part of the evil trinity. He is a male figure most likely named after the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar.