Ootakemaru (大嶽丸) is a Majin Advent urgent mission running from 15/10/2020 to 29/10/2020.
- Prince's Rank has to be 50 or higher to participate.
- Multiple units with the same name are not allowed.
- Previous maps have to be 3-starred in order to unlock the next ones.
- Ootakemaru is in possession of Three Holy Swords (Shoutouren, Daitouren and Kenmyouren), and will not receive damage until said swords are destroyed. However, not all of the swords are present from the beginning.
- From Lv1 ~ Lv3, only Shoutouren is present.
- From Lv4 ~ Lv6, both Shoutouren and Daitouren are present.
- From Lv7 onwards, all three swords are present.
- Kenmyouren's (Lv7 onwards) attacks increase the post-attack delay of units struck, and similar to paralysis, will have no effect on units immune to status effects.
- On Lv8 onwards, defeating Ootakemaru once causes him to transform into an enraged form, which hits significantly harder.
- Note that Ootakemaru's attacks in all forms are magical, and he has no ranged attacks.
- Additionally, the caskets the Three Holy Swords are stored in gradually lose HP over time.
|Stage Name||Cha||Exp||Gold (3★)||Points||Units||3★ Reward|
Level 1 to Level 10
Level 11 to Level 15
- Translations courtesy of Petite Soeur (Patreon) (edited)
大嶽丸 / おおたけまる (Ootakemaru)
TRANSLATION: a nickname meaning “great mountain peak”
APPEARANCE: Ōtakemaru is a kijin—an oni so powerful and so violent that he is considered both demon (ki) and god (jin). He lived in the Suzuka Mountains on the border of Ise and Ōmi Provinces during the reign of Emperor Kanmu (781 to 806). Although his legend is not so well-known today, he was once considered among the most fearsome yōkai in Japanese history. Along with Shuten dōji and Tamamo no Mae, he is part of the Nihon san dai yōkai, or Great Three Yōkai of Japan.