Seventh Popularity Battle Campaign's Decisive Match (第七回人気闘兵決定戦) is a popularity contest-type urgent mission running from 22/09/2021 to 08/10/2021.
- 1 Event Details
- 2 Obtaining Voting Tickets
- 3 Voting Phases and Groups
- 4 Results
- 5 Popularity Contest Rewards
- 6 Additional Rewards
- 7 Revival Marathons
- 8 Retweet Campaign
- 9 Fame
- 10 Dialogue
- 11 External Links
- 12 Gallery
- Each unit is sorted into Groups A to C and can be voted for with a Voting Ticket within the voting period of each group.
- The units that can be voted for are units currently implemented at the time of the event.
- Seasonal Units and Chibi Units will not be part of the vote, only the original units will be. Furthermore, fodder-type units and collaboration units are NOT eligible in the voting process.
- The Platinum version of Hero Units are considered the original version for the sake of the event.
- The top 10 of each group with the highest number of votes will advance to the Decisive Battle Campaign; if there are multiple units at 10th place, every 10th place participant will proceed to the Decisive Battle Campaign.
- During the Decisive Battle Campaign, each unit can be voted with the Decisive Voting Ticket and further compete with each other for the top ranks.
- Various privileges will be given to the units that achieve top rankings within the Decisive Battle Campaign.
Obtaining Voting Tickets
- 1 ticket per day is awarded as an event login bonus. This ticket must be used to vote on the day it is received, or else it will expire at the next daily reset.
- Further tickets can be earned by spending Stamina, 1 ticket per Stamina point spent.
- Tickets for spending Stamina are only earned for successfully clearing a mission, not for failing or withdrawing.
- Maximum number of tickets that can be held simultaneously is 999.
- Every ticket obtained after this limit will be discarded.
- Maximum number of times a unit can be voted for is also 999.
Voting Phases and Groups
- There is a grace period beyond the end of each voting period where tickets from that group can still be used to vote. However, any new tickets obtained will be from the new group.
- Unused tickets will be lost after the grace period ends.
- For groups A-C, the grace period is 1 hour. For the final vote, the grace period is 6 hours.
- All times are in JST (GMT+9) unless otherwise stated.
|Group A||Voting Period||September 22nd (15:00) to September 25th (14:59)|
|Grace Period||September 25th (15:59)|
|Results Released||September 25th (17:00)|
|Group B||Voting Period||September 25th (15:00) to September 28th (14:59)|
|Grace Period||September 28th (15:59)|
|Results Released||September 28th (17:00)|
|Group C||Voting Period||September 28th (15:00) to October 1st (14:59)|
|Grace Period||October 1st (15:59)|
|Results Released||October 1st (17:00)|
|Decisive Battle Campaign||Voting Period||October 1st (15:00) to October 7th (10:59)|
|Grace Period||October 8th (03:59)|
|Results Released||October 8th (15:00)|
Groups A to C Day 3/Finals Final Results
|Special Division Results|
Popularity Contest Rewards
- For units that attain the highest rankings in the Decisive Battle Campaign.
|2nd and 3rd Place||
|4th to 10th Place||
In addition, the top 3 in each of the following categories will each receive a special episode:
- 2019 Units
- 2020 Units
- Newcomers (units from 04/03/2021 to present)
- Event Units
If a unit wins in multiple categories, they will gain multiple special episodes. You can earn rank EXP by reading them. The units in question do not need to be owned in order to read the episodes.
In the event a Hero Unit wins, the released Chibi Unit will not possess a unit buff effect simply by being in your 1st Barracks, and their abilities will be modified from the original Hero Unit.
Also, Hero Units will not be available in the Popularity Vote Pickup Gacha.
Details About Each Reward Type
- AW Chibi Unit - 1st Place unit's AW'ed Chibi unit will be distributed to all players; limited to gold and higher rarity units.
- Special Background - Special background will be implemented for the 1st place unit when set as adjutant; limited to silver and higher rarity units.
- Exclusive Homemade Cooking - A special homemade dish only for the specific winning units will be distributed to all players. Unlike the regular homemade dish, a conversation event will occur after consumption. Recovers stamina like the regular homemade dish. Limited to silver and higher female units.
- Popularity Battle Campaign Summons - The winning units will appear in the Popularity Battle Campaign Summons. The higher the ranking, the higher chance for them to appear. Limited to silver and higher rarity units.
- Title Screen - The winning units will appear in the game's title screen illustration for a limited time.
- All privileges will be distributed and implemented at a later date.
- Should any of the previous winners win again, their respective Chibi Unit and their respective special homemade cooking will be redistributed to all users once again. No new special backgrounds will be added for them.
You can earn additional rewards corresponding to the cumulative number of tickets used during each voting period. These rewards will be distributed immediately and appear in your present box.
|Groups A - C||Reward||Decisive Battle Campaign||Reward|
|5 Tickets||Gold Armor||5 Tickets||Platinum Armor|
|10 Tickets||Platinum Armor||10 Tickets||Crystal x5|
|20 Tickets||Vanessa||20 Tickets||Vanessa|
|30 Tickets||Spirit of Platinum||30 Tickets||Spirit of Rainbow|
|40 Tickets||Crystal x5||40 Tickets||Spirit Queen|
|50 Tickets||Vanessa||50 Tickets||Vanessa|
|75 Tickets||Spirit of Black||75 Tickets||Ruby x5|
|100 Tickets||Vanessa||100 Tickets||Vanessa|
|125 Tickets||Spirit of Rainbow||125 Tickets||Nina (Bonded)|
|150 Tickets||Vanessa||150 Tickets||Vanessa|
|175 Tickets||Freude||175 Tickets||Superior Gold Armor|
|200 Tickets||Vanessa||200 Tickets||Vanessa|
|Every 100 tickets beyond 200||Vanessa||225 Tickets||Celia (Bonded)|
|250 Tickets||Florika (Bonded)|
|Every 100 tickets beyond 300||Vanessa|
2 sets of revival missions will be available for a week each, from Sep 22, 2021 to Oct 7, 2021.
In addition, the 1.5x drop multiplier for Time Crystals will apply for the entire duration of the marathon.
- Revivals from Sep 22 to Sep 30: Lumian, Benibotan, Roana, White Emperor/Miruno/Karma (Platinum)/Karma (Black), Nephty, Leticia, Norma
- Revivals from Sep 30 to Oct 7: Len, Kagura/Noel, Horus, Aria/Echidna/Drania, Shadia, Sanara (Platinum), Rhyno, Orku
- Regular revivals occurring during the marathon - everyday 1.5x time crystal drop boost still applies here.
Rewards for hitting 7000 Retweets:
- 5 Sacred Crystals
- 50 Decisive Voting Tickets (Voting Tickets used for the final voting period of the event)
- 1 copy of Vanessa
- 2 Christias
- 1 Black Armor
- Clear 1 Daily Mission: 100 Fame
- Clear 5 Daily Missions: 500 Fame
- Clear 3 Revival Missions: 500 Fame
- Clear 5 Revival Missions: 500 Fame