The Tower of Heroes (英傑の塔) is a permanent set of high-difficulty missions introduced on October 31, 2019.
Originally, The Tower was built as a way for the Hero King and his companions to seal away the Demon King (Maou) by offering up holy prayers. It was constructed by Solais at the behest of the Hero King.
Each floor is brimming with the divine power of the past fallen Heroes, and thus serves as an excellent training ground for the Prince, current descendant of the Hero King, and his companions, to take part in.
Tower Overview Edit
- Unlocked upon reaching Prince Rank 70.
- Unlike regular missions, Tower missions, or Floors, do not require Charisma/Stamina.
- Instead, Challenge Rights will be used.
- By clearing Floors, you will be able to attain a Score.
- Rewards will be distributed based on the cumulative total of Stars and Score attained throughout the completion of the Hero Tower, so going for a high score is recommended.
- Floors do not feature any drops.
- No duplicates of units allowed in the same team. (Units with different versions are permitted)
- Clearing a Floor allows access to the next Floor. 1★ is fine.
- You can also return to previous Floors after clearing higher ones.
- More Floors will be added in future updates.
Challenge Rights Edit
- Challenge Rights (挑戦権) reflect the amount of "attempts" you get at clearing Floors.
- Every time you attempt a Floor, one Right is used up.
- This Right will not be refunded should you "Give Up" partway through the floor, or exit the game forcefully through some other unfortunate means such as game crashes, etc.
- Challenge Rights are capped at 20 and will recharge at a rate of +3 daily. (Recharges at 4AM JST)
- Any excess Challenge Rights recharged will be wasted.
- Challenge Rights cannot be refilled by using Sacred Crystals.
- During certain campaigns, the rate of Challenge Right recharging will be doubled. (+6 daily instead of the usual +3)
- The rate will revert back to normal after the end of the campaign.
- The maximum number of Challenge Rights will not change during the campaign period.
|Start Date||End Date|
- Clearing Floors contributes to your Individual Floor Score as well as your Cumulative Floor Score.
- Rewards will be distributed based on certain score milestones reached for both categories.
- Score is determined by the following factors:
- Star Rating
- Number of Units in your Team Composition
- Total Amount of Unit Points expended
- The fewer units you include in your Team, the higher the Score.
- Unit Rarity has no impact on score calculation.
- The less Unit Points you expend during a mission, the higher the Score.
- Score calculation is based on expended Unit Points only. Recovered Unit Points (e.g. from Reinforcement Skills or withdrawing units) will not be reflected in the final Score.
Scoring Specifics Edit
- Your score is calculated as follows:
- Base Amount x Unit Count Modifier x Cost Modifier = Score
|Star Rating||Base Amount|
- Unit Count Modifier
- If 0 units are present in Team (Prince Only), base multiplier has a value of x2.5
- For every unit added, -0.1 to base multiplier
- E.g. If 5 units are in Team, multiplier is x2.0
- Cost Modifier
- If no Unit Points are expended, base multiplier has a value of x7.5
- For every 1 UP expended, -0.02 to base multiplier
- E.g. If 100 UP is expended, multiplier is x5.5
- This chart shows how one can manipulate their Team Unit Count (shown on top) and UP expenditure (on left) to reach the minimum score total of 90000 for all rewards.
Hero Crystals Edit
- Hero Crystals (英傑結晶) are awarded upon clearing Floors.
- They can be used at the Hero Crystal Exchange.
- Hero Crystals are automatically generated daily at 4AM JST, but only up to a certain limit (e.g. 1200)
- By claiming these crystals regularly, you will be able to free up capacity for even more daily crystal generation.
- The maximum amount of crystals you can hold at once is 99999.
- Having a higher cumulative score increases the rate of daily HC generation as well as its maximum generation capacity.
- For every 150000 Points, daily HC generation is increased by 10 and capacity is increased by 60.
|Cumulative Score||HC Generation Rate||Capacity|
|0 ~ 150000||200||1200|
|150000 ~ 300000||210||1260|
|300000 ~ 450000||220||1320|
|450000 ~ 600000||230||1380|
Hero Crystal Exchange Edit
- Use the Hero Crystals you have obtained to trade for Hero Units, fairies that Cost Reduce/Skill Up/Skill Awaken these units, 10x Shrine Summoning Tickets, and more.
- Some items have a limit on how many times they can be traded for.
- Some items' costs may either increase or decrease after trading for them once (or more).
- However, all items will return to their original costs after the Exchange resets.
- The Hero Crystal Exchange resets at 4AM JST on the 1st of every month.
|Hero Crystal Exchange|
|Atnates (Black)|| 20,000|
|Florika (Hero Bonds)||2,500||10/31/2019|
|Florika (Hero Skills)||400||10/31/2019|
|Celia (Hero Bonds)||2,000||10/31/2019|
|Celia (Hero Skills)||350||10/31/2019|
|10 Consecutive Summons Ticket|| 10,000|
|10 Consecutive Silver Summons Ticket||3,000||10/31/2019|
|10 Consecutive Iron Summons Ticket||400||10/31/2019|
|Ultimate Gold Armor||4,200||10/31/2019|
- Achieving a high Individual Floor Score and Stars Total will earn you various rewards.
Floor Score Rewards Edit
|5000|| Solais (Platinum) (Floor 1)|
Gold Armor (Others)
|50000||Hero Crystal ×300|
|70000||Hero Crystal ×400|
Stars Total Rewards Edit
|1||Demon Crystal ×1|
|3||Crystal Shards ×1|
|5||1★ 10× Summon Ticket|
|6||Demon Crystal ×3|
|8||Crystal Shards ×3|
|10||3★ 10× Summon Ticket|
|11||Demon Crystal ×5|
|12||Table Wine ×5|
|13||Crystal Shards ×5|
|16||Demon Crystal ×8|
|18||Crystal Shards ×8|
|21||Demon Crystal ×10|
|22||Choice Sake ×5|
|23||Crystal Shards ×10|
|26||Demon Crystal ×15|
|28||Crystal Shards ×15|
|31||Demon Crystal ×20|
|32||Millennium Wine ×5|
|33||Crystal Shards ×20|
|36||Demon Crystal ×25|
|38||Crystal Shards ×25|
|41||Demon Crystal ×30|
|43||Crystal Shards ×30|
|46||Demon Crystal ×35|
|48||Crystal Shards ×35|
|50||10× Summon Ticket|
|51||Demon Crystal ×40|
|52||Table Wine ×10|
|53||Crystal Shards ×40|
|55||Superior Gold Armor|
|56||Demon Crystal ×45|
|58||Crystal Shards ×45|
|59||Celia (Hero Skills)|
|60||Superior Gold Armor|
- On some Floors, glowing deployment spots may be available. Units placed on them will have doubled ATK/DEF/MR.
Hero Units Edit
- On certain floors, enemy Hero Units will be present. They have abnormally high stats and can prove to be quite a challenge to defeat.
- Having an allied Hero Unit in the team will debuff enemy Hero Units by a certain percentage depending on their rarity.
- Having a Platinum Hero Unit debuffs enemy Hero Units by -40% ATK/DEF/MR.
- Having a Black Hero Unit debuffs enemy Hero Units by -50% ATK/DEF/MR.
- Only the highest effect will take precedence.
|Floor Number||Points||Units||Main Enemy Type||Floor Gimmicks|
|10||8||??? (Hero's Illusion) / Tower Guardian||N/A|
|10||8||??? (Humans) / Angels / Demons||N/A|
|10||8||Goblins and Ogres||N/A|
|10||8||Gargoyles and Flying Greater Demons|| |
Only one Melee deployment spot.
|10||8||??? (Hero's Illusion) / Earth Elementals / Tower Guardian||N/A|
|10||8||Yeti / Snowmen|| |
No Ranged Units allowed.
Blizzard Weather Effect
|10||8||??? (Hero's Illusion) / Dragons|| |
No Ranged Units allowed.
All allied units suffer Damage Over Time.
|10||8||Angels / Demons||N/A|
|10||8||Gazers (Flying Eyes)|| |
Only one Melee deployment spot.
Massive swarms of Blue Gazers.
|10||8||Gigas / Makai Boars|| |
Large amount of Rock-Throwing Gigas.
|10||8||Evil Hermits|| |
All Nine Tianjun Evil Hermits + Fuujin + Raijin only.
|10||8||??? (Hero's Illusion) / Dark Elves||N/A|
|10||8||??? (Divine Beast) / Griffins / Insects|| |
Only one Melee deployment spot.
Strong Winds Weather Effect
|10||8||??? (Majin - Armored) / Demons|| |
Kimaris appears in 2nd Form immediately.
Orichalcum Golem must be defeated in order to achieve 3 stars.
|10||8||??? (Hero's Illusion) / Tower Guardian|| |
All enemy Hero Units from Floors 1, 5, 10 and 15 are present.
- Translations courtesy of Petite Soeur (Patreon) (edited)
|Rank 70 Introduction|
Solais: "I'm Solais. One of those who subdued Maou alongside the Hero King long ago."
Solais: "That quiet part of you is just like that man. Well, joking aside, my coming here is to guide you to the 'Tower of Heroes'."
Solais: "If you're interested, please visit the 'Tower of Heroes' at any time. Fufu, I'm sure it'll be no problem with Prince-kun's strength."
|Tower of Heroes Introduction|
"Inside, I've prepared various trials to measure the strength of heroes on each and every one of its floors."
"Yes, it would be proper to say this tower is a tool to build up heroes and grant them the power to avert any worldly crisis."
"In the event you challenge its trials, the fewer people on your team and the less cost you spend will be tallied when you clear and then rated as a 'score'."
"Of course, the ★s captured are also part of the score rating, OK?"
"And if you show your pure strength and flexibility in confronting a myriad of situations, then——"
"——as a reward for conquering the tower's floors, I'll give you 'Hero Crystals'."
"If you can prove you're able to overcome the tower's trials, then you may trade them for all sorts of rewards in the 'Hero Crystal Trading Post'."
"Prince-kun, are you of a calibre that rivals the Hero King, I wonder? Do you have what it takes as a hero to conquer Maou and protect the physical realm?"
"So think of this as a challenge——from me, who was a comrade of the Hero King, to the current generation's hero."
"Well then, once you're resolved, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance to the 'Tower of Heroes'~♪"
Solais: "We also weren't able to truly destroy that Maou. But by borrowing the power of Aegis-sama, we were only able to temporarily seal him to be dealt with in the future."
Solais: "So if Prince-kun and the others aren't able to show me even a sliver of his talents, then it's the elder's role to persuade them into giving up here."
Solais: "First I'll test you with the tower guardians to see whether the companions, who Prince-kun trusts, have the capacity to simply enter this tower."
[Solais will deliver a long range attack; also, if her HP drops below 50%, she'll attack 3 targets.]
Solais: "Well then, feel free to enter the Tower of Heroes——"
Solais: "Now then. This is a place to temper Prince-kun, so I can't give you any special treatment. If you want to quit, now's the time, OK?"
Solais: "Though the tower can't move until it's activated, I've been watching over this world for a long time. That includes the battle between both of your nations."
Solais: "So, I suppose I shall start by making your first trial based on the information I gathered through that process? You'll be facing——"
(Prince and Emperor appear)
[Units deployed on the glowing squares will have their ATK, DEF, and MR doubled.]
[While Prince is present, all enemy AT & DF buffed.]
Solais: "However, let's take a break for now. What's important for warriors is not just fighting, but also resting, OK?"
External Links Edit
- Pastebin - Translations
- Aigis Rank Wiki (List of 100k+ scores per floor, the team used, and a video link. Site is in Japanese.)