I'll be honest in that the only thing I know about Berserk is from a Youtuber called Vaatividya, who does videos around Dark Souls and games inspired by it. I did though manage to find this scene you were referencing and yes that is bad and not just the bear, the wolf as well. I understand they are trying to go for an otherworldly angle, but they are better ways to do it. If this is what happened in Berserk as well than I hope it's simply a phase. I think it may be related to how anime is now becoming more accepted to western audiences were before it was a fringe style and in order to cater to western tastes (were, let's be honest, have fallen to the way side) they have to change and incorporate styles. This is something I always hated. If you want to experience another culture, why complain that it's not like yours? Why try something different in the first place? On the bright side though we get to see another film from Miyazaki Hayao, though five years is a long waiting period. Ah, okay then. I never understood creepy-pasta and given the two examples you gave, I don't think I ever will.
Nintendo is a wild card in these regards so all we can do is wait and see. However Nintendo has had a history with not knowing how to properly handle the internet or online/wi-fi functions, so much so it's almost a meme. Though as you said they have done some impressive things recently. There was a film that came out about a year ago that had a style reminiscent of Studio Ghibli that was about a girl who made friends with youkai in her grandparents village, which was weird since most stopped seeing them. It was quite good from what I heard but I can't remember the name.
It's not a style for everyone, the best you can do is try to find something that's in line with their interests. A noted problem is, not just with anime, that animation in general is usually regarded as childish or not worthy of note, so trying to introduce someone to it has it's own challenges. A difficult thing to do but a necessary one. Although there are cases were the original is just simply better, the new ideas should be given a chance. Really? That's very interesting, I always thought every culture had a Boogeyman-esque figure. Actually Krampus is often seen carrying a bag, like St. Nicholaos, where he not only gives out coal but also stuffs bad children in to take them for drowning, eating, or just straight to Hell, so yeah, you're pretty much right ^_^ Krampus isn't a part of my culture but I love the fact that he's there. Reminds you that there are always more sides to the story.
It looks like I confused myself somehow. No you are correct, conspiracy theories have no grounding at all be they in stories, games, films, or real life. Conspiracy theory is a term that's used so much for anything that it's slowly losing its meaning.
I would hope for that as well but that means finding a balance between fans and I don't know how possible that is. The same for me actually as well. A viewer needs to be able to seperate the artist from the art, that way each is judged with its own merits. However I also think that it also depends on what degree of harmfulness either one has done. There were certain comedy acts I liked growing up but when I learned more about the creator I found it very hard to keep watching the material.
Quite true, although, believe it or not it is not the worst thing western markets have done to games. I'll just leave this here. It's a trailer to the 1980's Mario movie. Warning - If you value you sanity don't watch the whole thing. I've seen weird things before and I couldn't finish this. I have feeling the live action Pokemon movie might do fairly well, it has all the right things so hopefully they are put together well.
The foolishness of game developers continues to astound me, I don't know wether to cry or to laugh at this. Whatever good will Blizzard has managed to garner seems to be quickly evaporating. If I to guess then it's possible that they "announced" a PC Diablo to excite the fans for the mobile version and purposefully hypeing for something else never ends well. It's a shame because the mobile version might be good but now when people see it it represents something negative. It was said best on the event page that Decius is essentially tsundere for the Prince and I believe it. I do wonder how they will handle him as a unit with transformations. The first option is both funny and quite possible actually. The secound presents it's own set of problems however that need to be addressed but I won't spoil it for you.
This is something I really like about Aigis with its game mechanics. With exception of the hardest levels and maps, Majin Advents essentially, even the lower rarities like Silvers can be used to their fullest effect on harder maps. I have played other gacha games where this isn't the case and it was very frustrating moving forward. In that case using Juubei should be secound nature, I on the other hand am still trying to figure out what to do with Hibari. If you are looking for AW'ing fodder you can also use CC Silvers, however it does hurt the gold you have so spend wisely. That is true and Erenia is a unit I've been wanting to get back. Oh dear that's a shame, they will come eventually though so good luck on future on your future pulls.
Hopefully soon you get Racua and I get Ema. Carmilla Racua and Daywalker Ema are a great combination and the Undead Army must be formed!
Edit: I can't believe I almost forgot to add this. It's essentially a long list of questions I have about what's going on and we touched on a few of these before. I also added this to event as well to see what others think. And so I now present the list!
1. It was said that the area where Maou Garius regained his powers was an ancient battleground of the Gods. So this prompts the question: How many gods are there? We know of three with Aigis, Adamas, Keraunos, and a possible fourth with this “Lord”. Are there more gods we don’t know about?
2. Was the battleground the site of the Millennium War? Or was it the site of the chaoskampf that is a prominent feature in nearly all religions?
3. How does Majin Leviathan fit into this? Supposedly it was one of the very few entities powerful enough to destroy the world outright due to its sheer mass and power, yet Maou has said to destroy the world as well. Is there an alternative meaning to that, as in conquer rather than destroy?
4. How exactly does Shadia’s immortality work? She became immortal by means of blood relation to the possessed. Does that work with other Majins or divinities or just Maou?
5. Why would Keraunos warn of regret if she were defeated? We know her defeat released Maou from her control. But why would she care? She wanted to “purge” the physical world and didn’t care of how others would be impacted, if anything she should’ve been pleased to release him and seal him later if acted against her.
6. Why was Keraunos so intent in destroying humans? We know she wiped Decius’ people who worshipped her their patron goddess, yet up until now there has yet to be any explanation.
7. Is the prophecy that the World Tree Elder spoke about related to Maou’s or is it an entirely separate event, that may or not be a result of Maou’s actions?
I know for the sake of space I could have put this into a single paragraph but I think it would have become very cluttered if I did so.